How Brexit affects Montreuil-sur-Mer

BREXIT – What changed?

Brexit has not resulted in any appreciable changes for UK travellers.
As soon as deemed safe by the UK Government, tourists can visit us with a few differences:

VISA: No visa is required. A passport will suffice for stays of up to 90 days in any 180-day period.
DRIVING LICENCE: A European Driving Licence is now needed. Available for £5.50 at UK Post Offices.
TRAVEL INSURANCE/HEALTH: Britons are no longer covered by the European Health Insurance Card (though existing cards remain valid until they expire).
Travel Insurance is not obligatory, but highly advised.
PETS: The animal will need a UK Pet Passport. European Pet Passports are no longer valid for EU arrivals from the UK.
The pet must be microchipped and have a vaccination certificate issued by a vet 21 days before travel.
It’s advisable to make an appointment with your vet four months beforehand, to ensure compliance with the regulations.

Read more
Come and see us when you can!